Happy birthday cskipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Um...... I have it on good authority that miss Cathy is timeless and therefore doesn't have B-days.......:gar-La; Have a great day gal!:icon_cheers

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Cathy! I hope you have a great day! :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:new_birthHappy Birthday there, Cathy!:new_birth

Hope you have a terrific day.

Wayne

cpw

New User
Charles
Cathy,

My close friends and I have a tradition of singing Happy Birthday to one another as badly as we possibly can. It is utterly painful. I think we should try it out with our group this Saturday.

Oh yeah,

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:[BANANA]Happy Birthday!!![/BANANA]

cskipper

Cathy
Cathy,

My close friends and I have a tradition of singing Happy Birthday to one another as badly as we possibly can. It is utterly painful. I think we should try it out with our group this Saturday.

Oh yeah,

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:[BANANA]Happy Birthday!!![/BANANA]

My family has the same tradition! We can do it Saturday if we include B4man's too!

M

McRabbet

It will be a pleasure for me to join all the others off key on Saturday to wish your the happiest of Birthdays!

sawduster

New User
Robert
Happy happy b-day kiddo ....I owe you a hug :mrgreen: :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :tool:

b4man

New User
Barbara
as usual I'm a day late and at least a dollar short:embaresse

Happy Birthday and many, many more to come:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS