Happy Birthday Canuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Wow - SS is on the horizon! Have a fun day, may you have many more smiles over the miles ...

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Wayne! I hope you have a great day! :new_birth:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:tool::tool::tool:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth

Happy Birthday Wayne!

:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday Wayne! Hope you have a terrific day, and perhaps some new....tools? :tool: Save me some cake :)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wayne my friend, have a great remainder of the day. Happy Birthday.:new_birth:new_birth

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks so much for all of the well wishes everyone!:wsmile::wsmile:

Had a great day (Friday) working with Joe Scharle who was gracious enough to tutor me in the fine art of laminating Formica and plywood. We spent the afternoon refurbishing the top of my outfeed/assembly table and I must say it looks great and what I should have done when I built it last year!

This evening (Saturday) my four girls and husband/boyfriends treated me to a turkey dinner right here at home. Great to have everyone together for a change.

They wrapped me up some gift cards to Woodcraft and Northern Tools, bought me a new pen press, turning face shield and a complete first aid kit for the shop!:gar-La; Lookin' out for ol' pa's shop well being!:elvis:

Think I'll try and hang in there on the SS application!!!:wsmile::wsmile:

Thanks again!

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Thanks so much for all of the well wishes everyone!:wsmile::wsmile:

Had a great day (Friday) working with Joe Scharle who was gracious enough to tutor me in the fine art of laminating Formica and plywood. We spent the afternoon refurbishing the top of my outfeed/assembly table and I must say it looks great and what I should have done when I built it last year!

This evening (Saturday) my four girls and husband/boyfriends treated me to a turkey dinner right here at home. Great to have everyone together for a change.

They wrapped me up some gift cards to Woodcraft and Northern Tools, bought me a new pen press, turning face shield and a complete first aid kit for the shop!:gar-La; Lookin' out for ol' pa's shop well being!:elvis:

Think I'll try and hang in there on the SS application!!!:wsmile::wsmile:

Thanks again!

Wayne

Wayne, that sounds like a heck of a birthday celeb to me!:thumbs_up

Nice looking table top too!

Congrats again!
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS