Happy birthday Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
:new_birth Happy Birthday Alex, :new_birth

Hope you have a Wonderful & Enjoyable Birthday! :new_birth

By the way my Son's first birthday will be on the 30th.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Alex! Turning any pens today? :new_birth:banana::new_birth:banana::new_birth:banana::new_birth

M

McRabbet

:new_birth Happy 13th Birthday, Alex! :new_birth You have made it to the teens! Keep up the great penturning work and we always enjoy your posts as you create new designs. Hope that you get all of the loot you want for gifts, but be all means, have a great day!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:new_birthHappy Birthday there, man!:new_birth

Hope you have a great day with plenty of fun and attention along with some new tools or really cool pen kits and blanks.

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dude, your birthday is December 26th? Seriously? Boy that stinks :) Although I suppose you can always ask for double the loot due to all the after-Christmas sales.

Happy Birthday! :banana:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Dude, your birthday is December 26th? Seriously? Boy that stinks :) Although I suppose you can always ask for double the loot due to all the after-Christmas sales.

Happy Birthday! :banana:

When I was a kid, my parents never bought my present in advance. That way I could see what my friends got for Christmas that I wanted and then go get it the next day for much less.

Happy Birthday, Alex!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Happy B-day, old man :gar-Bi
When I was your age, we had to . . . . (fill in the blanks) :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Roger

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Thanks everyone. I had a GREAT day :thumbs_up

I didn't get any tools but I got some cool stuff including a new airsoft gun :banana:
:qleft7::qright5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS