Handsaw skills workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yep, that makes five. Unless David wants back in.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Here are the six I have on the list. It's entirely possible I missed someone who dropped out, or I might have added someone who didn't intend to sign up. Just let me know if I need to make a correction.

LastChanceWoodshopJason
stevenrossSteven
jnyfysonJeremy
jlimeyJeff
fredd3039Frankie
David TurnerDavid

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is correct. I saw were I needed to do some maintenance on the list. Thanks for keeping me honest Bill.

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Bill: I will not be attending. I dropped out some time ago when the 6 TH. spot was filled and now have made other plans.

David Turner

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Bill: I will not be attending. I dropped out some time ago when the 6 TH. spot was filled and now have made other plans.

David Turner

Thanks David. Sorry I missed your other post.

Looks like we're back to 5, and that means we have room for 1 more. Anyone interested?

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK, we still have room for one more if anyone is interested. I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday to do a little cutting up and have folks come away with some improved skills with a handsaw.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yep, either Bill or I, or both will make the call by then

stevenross

steven
User
I need to shift to possible - depending on next day or so will see. Leaving my better half may not ne the best plan. If storm stays further south .......I will be a go

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
This workshop has been RESCHEDULED to Sept. 29. Richard and I felt there were several safety considerations, especially for those coming from further south, closer to the storms track. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone. Stay safe.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
I'm trying to get back into gear. I could use a refresher on handsaws. Could you put me on the list in case someone has to cancel?

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok, I've heard from three of you about this coming Saturday, I'm hoping to hear from the rest of you and if the sky doesn't fall or the creek don't rise we are going to do this thing. I'm excited to put this on and I look forward to seeing all f you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Anyone interested in attending this workshop? Due to the rescheduling around Hurricane Florence, we now have at least one opening. The workshop is this Saturday (29th) starting around 10:00 am.

Please let us know if you're interested.

Jak3

New User
Jacob
I'm interested. I can bring my own saws and whatever else I need.

Last edited:

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sure thing, please check the earlier posts, I think Bill said it was post #14 for a list of what you will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS