Handsaw skills workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm glad you can make it Jeremy. I'm looking forward to this workshop as well. Hank, and Bill thank you for helping out I was on a job site today and didn't see it until late this afternoon.

We we have room for one more, I'd love to see this workshop fill out how about it folks. Any interest!

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Curious if any rough timeline or schedule for this workshop has been created yet. I just learned of a meeting I must attend in Madison at 4pm so this means I'll need to leave Bills around 3pm. If we could say run through sawing exercises and joinery sawing first then finish up with larger cut type sawing (ripping and crosscutting larger stock) later in the day. I only have a dovetail saw right now am not planning on larger type cutting any time soon. Thanks either way.

davejones

New User
Dave
Unfortunately it looks like I can't make this after all. Please open my spot up for someone else, and hopefully I will be able to catch the next one.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Curious if any rough timeline or schedule for this workshop has been created yet. I just learned of a meeting I must attend in Madison at 4pm so this means I'll need to leave Bills around 3pm. If we could say run through sawing exercises and joinery sawing first then finish up with larger cut type sawing (ripping and crosscutting larger stock) later in the day. I only have a dovetail saw right now am not planning on larger type cutting any time soon. Thanks either way.

we will do what we can to accommodate your needs.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Unfortunately it looks like I can't make this after all. Please open my spot up for someone else, and hopefully I will be able to catch the next one.

sorry you can't make it, maybe next time. If anyone has an interest in participating in this workshop we have an open slot.

fredd3039

New User
Frankie
I would like to attend. I recently decided to switch to unplugged woodworking and can use all the training/classes I can get.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
You are on the list David, I look forward to seeing you.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Frankie, I put you on the list to, I'm sorry I almost over looked your post. Thanks to Bill for pointing that out to me.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads up George. Sorry you can't make. I do hope all is well with you and yours.

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Bill:Are you sure? There is one name mentioned twice on the attendance list.

David Turner
North Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS