Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Place Bill Clemons shop in Liberty
time October 7 at 10am to around 3pm
6 participants max
cost a $30.00 donation to NCWW plus 5 bucks for lunch
i will discuss saw selection, for the task at hand and personal fit. There will be demonstration and hands on teaching from breaking down stock to bench work. Along with that I will show you some simple practice drills to aid you in further personal skill building to become a better sawer. I look forward seeing there.

1.Bear Republic
2.cstandi1

Last edited:

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow, I'm not getting any play here on this offering. This is a good class guys please give it some thought.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Your on the list Chase, it'll be good to see you again.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey everyone there is still time to get in on this workshop. And there will be plenty of time for some cutting up.

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
I'm sorry to miss this. I'd drive down from Richmond but will be out of the country on this date. Looks like an excellent workshop!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry you can't make it Tim, and Rush. This will be the last workshop date I do this year, I'll post some offerings in the spring and would like to do four to five workshops next year. That might be a little ambitious but I'll put it out there and we'll see what happens. I know there is plenty of time for anyone who may be interested in this workshop to step up. That being said I'll teach two just as well as six. More pizza for me! So come folks let's save the pizza from me!
ps. Thanks for the plug Berta!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear that Chase, I hope you have safe trip. I'll offer it again next year sometime. Peace!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
You wont have lonely, I'll sign up. :) Can't pass up the opportunity to learn from a master.

So Steve, it's down to you as a participant in this workshop, I'm still game if you are. So let me know.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
As much as it pains me to do so I have to cancel this workshop. Ill post it again next year some time and hopefully with better results. Ill see everyone in Hickory at the end of the month.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The shop is always available when you're ready Richard. I look forward to hosting it. And thank you for doing the workshops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS