place Bill Clemons shop in Liberty NC.
we can accommodate 6 participants.
the normal $30.00 donation to NCWW

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
If that ends up being a conflict I can see moving to the 26th!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am already committed to both the Agri-Civic Day event and on the 26th of AUG in Rock Hill (first Charlotte area gathering in a long time). However, if you should schedule one in OCT or later than I will definitely attend that one. I needed the sharpening class first so I signed up for that one just now.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Raymond, I'll probably offer it again in the spring, I'm kinda working on another workshop for October to be announced later.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok it seems that this one is getting no interest. So I'm looking for some fresh feed back here. What do y'all think?

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, I am a little more old fashion than most would think. I like to know how to take care of tools before I buy them, so that is the main reason I signed up for the sharpening class first.

The scheduling of your class date may have been a conflict for some folks and that could be the reason for low response but then again, I am not too sure. For those of us still in the full-time work force - AUG is normally a time of preparing for back to school for children and for pushing work related projects to closure prior to year-end, again.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks, Raymond. It was unfortunate that I didn't know about the event scheduled the same date I wanted to do this. I did look at the calendar and I didn't see it. However I have had some time to spend with the calendar on this site and understand it a little better. I do understand about year end projects and school starting up. So I'll shelf this class for another date tbd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS