Handsaw sharpening workshop signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'm still in for the 14th. FYI, Liberty will be celebrating Liberty that day, with festivities down town.

Good to know, Bruce. Thank you. I'm just north of Liberty. If anyone is coming down from a northern (I-40/85) direction, you won't have to go into Liberty. Coming from Apex you'll probably come across on Hwy. 64, then north on Hwy 421 to the first Liberty exit. Fortunately, Liberty is a small town and the celebration isn't extravagant, so it shouldn't be that bad, especially in the morning. You may get into a little bit on the way home.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm looking forward to next Saturday at Bills. I have one dozen saws ready to sharpen.
attachment.php
attachment.php
This will be a fun workshop, I look forward to seeing all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    719.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    686.6 KB · Views: 193

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, Bill has plenty of band aids, we will go ahead and set you out some, I'll have to come up with a prize for the first one to draw blood.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday morning at Bills.
attachment.php
To get your saw sharping on. Some of the saws I'm bringing will be for sale at very reasonable prices, also a couple of saw vises are for sale as well. We will get started with the big rip saws and talk about tooth geometry first. I'm excited, how about y'all! See ya.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS