Grizzly G1030YB Dust Collector - $150 (Holly Springs, NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Not Mine

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/2248759743.html

Grizzly G1030YB Dust Collector - $150 (Holly Springs, NC)

Date: 2011-03-05, 1:09PM EST
Reply to: sale-dcmcj-2248759743@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This Dust Collector has never been used. You could say its just been collecting dust in my garage just not the way it was intended.

It doesn't appear that this model is sold from Grizzy any longer but this model appears to be very similar (though it does not have the new impeller).

http://www.grizzly.com/products/2-HP-Dust-Collector-with-2-5-Micron-Bag-and-New-Impeller/G1029Z2

The 1030YB has a 2hp, 220 volt, 3450 RPM, phase 1 motor.

It also comes with the G5556 bags.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/2-5-Micron-Dust-Bag-Large-Bag-for-G1028Z-G1029-G1030/G5556

Due to the weight shipping is not an option.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nb3ob3lb5X35R25S6b356810306b666711c4.jpg

PostingID: 2248759743

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Is there anyone on line now who could help me with this sell? I have replied to him but I don't have an outlook express account so I can't reach him. I was hoping someone might be a go between for me. lwhughes149 at yahoo.com is my email address. I can give a phone number but would rather do that privately. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

New User
Rob
Email I got from him. Still not a bad deal, but I'm looking for a 3 HP machine.

The current version of the 1030 is a four bag 3hp machine but this one was purchased in 2002 and is not a four bag. The closest current model is the one I linked in the ad. It is the 1030yb (according to the model on the motor) and the stats listed in the ad are directly from the motor. Thanks for the interest.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I am still trying to reach him, I have someone who will be in his area tomorrow but I can't seem to get a message back from him. How did you reach him? Two bag would work great for me, four bag is too big. Can you help me reach him?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Email I got from him. Still not a bad deal, but I'm looking for a 3 HP machine.[/QUO

I'm still kind of miffed that it's a 2hp. Grizzly gives access to all of it's repair manuals even for older models, and the 1030 is only listed for 3hp. Besides, I purchased my G1029 from them back around 1998 and that had been their 2hp offering. I'd definitely like to see what comes of this DC.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Well Jimmy, I am still trying to reach the man and offer to buy it from him. I will post here if it happens. Wish me luck. Do you have an old one and if so are you going to sell it when you get a larger one? If this doesn't work out for me maybe we can talk. Lorraine

Rob

New User
Rob
Lorraine, I forwarded you his email address, that's how I got a hold of him.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Rob, the long and short of it is, I had someone reach him for me and it is being picked up tomorrow. I am so excited. Lorraine

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Well Jimmy, I am still trying to reach the man and offer to buy it from him. I will post here if it happens. Wish me luck. Do you have an old one and if so are you going to sell it when you get a larger one? If this doesn't work out for me maybe we can talk. Lorraine

I actually love my G1029, and this one probably has a better suction, if not as good, and I'm real sure that you'll like it. Definitely worth the money.

Good luck with it :icon_thum.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Matt, thanks for posting it. I have been looking for a dust machine for sometime. You made my day. I have a Cummings 1hp that I am going to use on a large planer. He runs on a 220 from the middle of the shop. This new machine also uses 220, seller didn't have 220 so it has never been used. I now have to figure out how to re-rout my collection system to adapt to this new baby. I am so excited, I can't wait. It's like Christmas time at my house. My mahogony is also coming soon. Lorraine

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Matt, thanks for posting it. I have been looking for a dust machine for sometime. You made my day. I have a Cummings 1hp that I am going to use on a large planer. He runs on a 220 from the middle of the shop. This new machine also uses 220, seller didn't have 220 so it has never been used. I now have to figure out how to re-rout my collection system to adapt to this new baby. I am so excited, I can't wait. It's like Christmas time at my house. My mahogony is also coming soon. Lorraine

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:tool:

Lorraine,

Im soooo happy for you!

The only thing better than snagging a good deal, is seeing someone else snag one too!

It makes it worth it, to post and get positive feedback.

Enjoy your new to you :tool: !

M

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats.... Glad to swing by and help you unload and see if I can help suggest duct work options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS