Grizzly Cyclone $450

ednl

ed
Senior User
Grizzly 2HP Model G0441 cyclone dust collector. Purchased new in 2008. Still in perfect operating condition, fully assembled. 35 gallon chip drum (smaller than one in photo). Noise reduction muffler included. Remote control included. 220V.

ednl

ed
Senior User
This is the 2HP model G0441 from 8-10 years ago. I believe Grizzly has given the 0441 number to their newer 3HP machine. From the floor to the top of the motor is 96 inches. You will definitely want at least a 9 ft ceiling for this machine.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
that 96" height eliminates my usage, thanks for checking.
... ...unless I use Bas' strategy - I seem to recall him creating a dedicated opening in his ceiling to accommodate his too tall dust collector. My shop is full enough now, maybe I too should consider going up!?

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Acting as an authorized volunteer representative for Habitat for Humanity, Forsyth County, HfH is highly interested in your dust collector, contingent upon an inspection.
(1) Is it still available?
(2) Where is the unit located?
(3) Can it be safely transported to Winston Salem in a full size pickup truck?
(4) Can two people load it?
(4) Is a check from Habitat for Humanity suitable for paymnet?
(5) As a non-profit organization, I have to ask if the price is at all negotiable.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Ed - you, or your representative - are welcome to inspect the collector and see/hear it in operation. Full disclosure - this is absolutely the G0440 model, 2 HP, 220V. My assertion above re: the G0441 number is wrong. My error, I'm sorry.
(1) It is still available.
(2) Located in Cary, NC (my home).
(3) It can be transported in a pick-up, with enough tie-downs. But will have to be disassembled in my shop, by two people, (two hours) in order to load safely. Note - what I'm trying to convey is that it HAS to be disassembled to even exit my shop, let alone be carried and loaded in a truck.
(4) Yes - once disassembled.
(4 - again) Yes, a check from HfH is good.
(5) I did my due diligence and believe the price is fair and accurate, $450.

Hope this helps you make a decision.
Ed

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Ed
Thank you for your prompt and concise response. We would very much like to take ownership, but it will likely be next week before I can gather another volunteer and commandeer an HfH truck and get the check written. Can we put a hold on it until we can work out the details? I will be at the HfH office campus tomorrow. Perhaps I can call you. Let's switch to private messaging going forward.

ednl

ed
Senior User
SOLD !!!! Thank you HfH of Winston-Salem. Hope it gives you many years of reliable service.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS