Grief plaque

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I have been working on these for a while. One for my best friend in Ohio, her sister died unexpectedly. One for my daughters father-in-law. One for a friends parents. Then other people started wanting/needing them. I do think they are beautiful. I cut them in 1/4“ wood and 1/8” backer boards. 184852F0-7219-4EEE-850A-6BA8D175298F.jpeg4D9FD788-4916-4AF7-9B2D-C025B745F580.jpeg03A8E6E0-1AD9-4429-BB8A-FFE4A09A231B.jpeg

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Berta, your work is always beautiful; when you add the beauty of your craftsmanship to the beautiful sentiment expressed, I am sure the families will be very grateful.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
@Berta
NICELY done (as always) but, I don't think I ever saw your badge - that is REALLY cool!
Who made them for you?

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Berta, just curious.... Did you send Steve Good the graphic and what does he charge? I can probably make these if I have the graphic.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta, just curious.... Did you send Steve Good the graphic and what does he charge? I can probably make these if I have the graphic.
No Michael - look at Steve's form, you just enter the text you want.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I pay Steve $12 per dozen. I get a lot of patterns, advice etc from him and I don’t mind paying. My son has a laser and has already offered to make them. I happily pay Steve Good. Thanks for the offers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS