Greensboro Show Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
In years past there have been several WoodNet Igits that got together at the show. Seems like a good time to start initiating such a gathering this year. For me, Friday is the day I will be going. I hope that everybody else doesn't pick Thursday and I miss the BBQ.

George

woodguy1975

New User
John
I'm leaning towards Friday as well. Saturday I'll hit Charlotte. :)

Lets schedule a meeting time to head for lunch. :)

John

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DavidF said:
I'm out alls the pity :cry:- On vacation in New Zealand.:-D Have fun.

David, for some reason I would feel remiss if I failed to bring it to the other members attention that.......YOU SUCK!:lol:

Have a safe journey David and bring us back a few more pix again.

D L

woodguy1975

New User
John
I think setting a time to meet by one of the vending areas will be a good idea. Usually Byrd is by the one we meet at. I'll have to check out the floorplan of the show. You guys want to call it 11:00 at the concession stand by Byrd on Friday. We can meet, greet, then walk over for some BBQ.

See ya,

John

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
woodguy1975 said:
You guys want to call it 11:00 at the concession stand by Byrd on Friday. We can meet, greet, then walk over for some BBQ.

See ya,

John

Sounds like a plan to me.:icon_thum As long as my schedule doesn't change I am planning on being there.

D L

gator

George
Corporate Member
Just bringing it back to the top since it's only a week away. So, its Friday at 11:00AM at the concession stand near the Byrd booth?

George

rchance

New User
Roger Chance
Well this is great, I live just outside of Greensboro and was not aware of this show. Oh well they keep me like a mushroom any way.
I was planning on going to the Charlotte show. I will try to get to the Greensboro show if I get back in town. I have to go to Omaha the first of the week and might be back to be there on Friday.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Mike, I can get you in for the price of a cold soda. Go to website and enter GSNP in the free admission code. Many other codes exist, as I haave trashed several from vendors. Call Klingspor, Wood Workers Supply, The Hardwod Group for additional codes. Never pay for anything that is FREE! Sspend your money on the important things.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Bruce,
I just checked the website and online registration ceased as of Feb 9th. I've printed out the pdf form, but I'm unable to find an entry field for "free admission code".

Sapwood

b4man

New User
Barbara
I hate that I'll be in the Caribbean :-D next weekend and will miss the gathering and the show. BTW, Mike, I love the snow scene of your shop! It's snowing here as I write. Time to go SOUTH!:lol:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Enjoy your cruise Barbara. Bring us back lots of pictures of warm weather and clear blue seas.

Have a safe one,
D L

b4man

New User
Barbara
Oh, I'll miss you all and I will bring back pic's of a warmer but not friendlier place! Only thing better right now than the smell of sawdust is the feeling of sunshine on my weary bones!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Any one going to GSO from east of Durham might want to avoid I-40 between Raleigh and RTP. It is a parking lot from 7:00 AM till 9:00 AM. Take 40 west to exit 293 (US-1/US64). Take US1 south/64 west to exit 89, head west on 64 to Siler City, turn right onto US 421 to I-40 in GSO. Take I-40 west to show. This route is less than 5 miles futher, but a lot quicker. We will be leaving Bo-Jangles in Apex at 7:30 AM for both GSO and Charlotte. Bo-Jangles is on right just past 6th stop light from exit 89. This includes light at bottom of ramp. If you want to meet us at Bo-Jangles, let me know. Looking at back of show badge,it says to call 828-459-9894 for free show pass. They will probably fax you a pass. Try it first thing Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors