Greensboro lunch - This Tuesday

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Arthroscopic surgery for a bucket handle meniscus tear. Not much fun, but I suppose it could be worse.

Mine was years ago and I think it was the medial meniscus on the inside of the knee joint. I don't recall that it was as severe as a "bucket handle" tear. It wasn't very painful post op but stiff and needed stretching exercises included in the PT to improve the flexibility. Aqua therapy in a pool 1x/week.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks. A mediocre lunch menu but excellent camaraderie with other members!

Yep, that pretty much sums it up Jeff. Seems like it depends on who's cooking that particular day. ;) But like you said, the company's pretty decent. Hope you can join us.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
The food being as painful as Jeremy's knee I regret that I will be there if I am able.

Getting close to our 10th aniversary lunch here.

FrankK

New User
Frank
I had a torn meniscus several years ago so bad I couldn't walk. I went to a sports doctor instead of a knee doctor. He considered surgery a last resort. He gave several injections of rooster comb, and then stem cells. It's been over 6 years and I feel like my knees are new. I would highly recommend stem cells first.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I still can't figure out how they do so much business

Sounds like time to find a new place with better food for lunch! We used to use the Carolina Ale House here in the Triangle. Now it's the Macgregor Draft House in Cary but I haven't been there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS