Greensboro Free Registration ends 2-8-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Phil,

Thanks for the pass code. Gonna try hard to make this one. Told the wife to take a days vac. so unless something happens, we will be there.

MIke

dtomasch

New User
David
Phil,
Thanks for the code. I received one from klingspor, but quickly lost it. I noticed that the code was from ex-factory. Is this where you work? I am desperately (well semi-desprately) looking for a reasonably priced stair trencher.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Can we gather a list of those who will be attending and which day?
My wife and I will be attending on Friday and would love to meet up with everyone for lunch.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Phil,
Thanks for the code. I received one from klingspor, but quickly lost it. I noticed that the code was from ex-factory. Is this where you work? I am desperately (well semi-desprately) looking for a reasonably priced stair trencher.

I do work for EX-FACTORY. The only trencher we have available right now is a '02 RYBURN & PICKLES for $ 24k.

EX-FACTORY
I can look around to see what else I can find. Most folks are using CNC routers to cut stringers these days. I'll let you know what i find.

dtomasch

New User
David
Phil,
I have considered a CNC, but am concerned with having 18 ft stringers. Will a CNC have a bed long enough? Also, I am going to attend the show friday. We should meet up.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm good for lunch on Friday. How about meeting at the Ex-Factory booth at 1130. Maybe beat the lunch crowd. I'm also good for dinner as I'll be coming back through Greensboro after visiting the folks in bigger, better, Burlington:) .

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Wife and I will go Friday but have to leave by 2:00 so she can go to work, Look for us I will have my NC Woodworkers hat on. Every body should ware there's.
dick

sapwood

New User
Roger
Haven't decided whether to go Thursday or Friday. But if it's Friday, I'll be there for lunch :icon_thum

Roger

gator

George
Corporate Member
In years past, those that went usually met up about 11:00-11:30ish at the back concession stand (the one in the center of the hall furtherest away from the main entrance). We then go to lunch across the street for BBQ.

Friday's good for me, is that the day?

George

M

McRabbet

Sounds like Friday is the day -- I'll be there and will look for some familiar faces -- Maybe David Tomasch and I can hook up and ride together (though I may want to take a side trip to Wall Lumber to pick up some 8/4 Bubinga for a project)...

Rob

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I'll be there on Thursday. Sorry can't make it for lunch this time.

Phil,
I have considered a CNC, but am concerned with having 18 ft stringers. Will a CNC have a bed long enough? Also, I am going to attend the show friday. We should meet up.

You can get a table for doing 18' stringers. I had a quote done for a simple router with a 4 x 20' table worked up this summer at IWF. I'll see if I can find it. You could also do well with an older machine for cutting stringers to save $$.

John Reeves

New User
John Reeves
Friday looks good for me. 11:30 @ Ex-Factory booth makes sense as they kind of helped us. It could be a way of saying Thanks.

John

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I am guessing this is at the Greensboro coliseum? I am going on Friday. I hope to maybe get up with you guys. Meet some new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS