great price on a 15,000 CFM DC Fan *ducking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

geeze I really need a DC in my shop - it's about time to shovel it out again but this is a little excessive don't you think?

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
:new_blueg Not sure that would work in my shop what with all my equipment being on rollers and all that. Afraid I might lose some of those old cast pig iron machines up the DC unit.

Toddler

New User
Todd
Well, you wouldn't have to worry too much about duct length but I do wonder how much power a 100hp 3 phase draws. It's gotta take a lot of energy to turn a 28" impeller.

Todd

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jeff, it just might provide the propulsion you need for a rocket :lol:
:eusa_thin Hmmm, gonna need a long extension cord.

Roger

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Jeff, it just might provide the propulsion you need for a rocket :lol:
:eusa_thin Hmmm, gonna need a long extension cord.

Roger
Is that new movie with Billy Bob Thornton about Jeff...Hmmmmmmm?!?!? Thought I saw a WM in the previews on the commercial.:rolf:

M

McRabbet

That fan is tiny. In the EPA research lab facility where I oversaw construction before I retired, we had 4 main fans providing exhaust for each building; they ran on variable frequency drives and had 200 HP motors driving each 80,000 cfm fan (each was about 10 feet in diameter and had a five foot diameter intake port). The exhaust fans in the Four lab buildings could move 1 million cu ft/minute! Here's a picture of the campus -- the stacks atop the Labs each have four 42" diameter exhaust ducts running up inside them.
epacampus.gif

For more info on the campus, go to Virtual Tour | RTP | US EPA

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS