Great people

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
I'm a new member as well as a new wood worker. Everyone I've met here has been super nice and knowledgeable. Every great once in a while you met a person who is top shelf. Tonight I've met such a person. I met Redknife tonight. His kindness and willingness to help a newbie is an example I hope to emulate. I've been learning from Bruce Swanson for a little while he is a great teacher and a top shelf person. I'm thankful God put these people in my life.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Mr. Clark is a jewel himself--he is the most eager to learn person i think I've ever met. And I am also glad God brought us together through NCWW; we've had some very enjoyable times together! He sort of adopted me, and I never had any sons to teach, so I reckon I've had some teaching stored up. Just another example of what a special website and group of woodworkers we have.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I've been on several woodworking web sites, as well as a few in person groups. This is the best one by far. Why? The people! I miss our group get togethers. Looking forward for their return. By the way Bruce IS top shelf. A good guy to know for knowledge and humor.

Pop :p

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS