Goodwill lathe - who next?

tooboos

New User
tooboos
Hi everyone
Right now NCWW Goodwill lathe in my shop, and I'll be happy to transfer it for next member. I have a lot of fun with it and totally can recommend try turning!

Anyone wants to use it? I can bring all staff to picnic.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
You seem to be moving up the list. I AM working to be as sure as possible. PM all the possibilities.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
tooboos - Please connect with DTBoss - searched and do not see that anyone wanted it after you.
DTBoss will not be at the picnic, but I am sure you two can get together sometime

For anyone else - If I screwed up and you think you are next let me know and I will make it right...

With all that said - let me know if you interest in the Goodwill lathe and I will put your name (s) on the list!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I "spoke" (PM'ed) wit DT Boss (Dan) and he said he would like some pointers / instruction - the system shows him in Raleigh - so here is the question - someone "wood like to learn" (WOOD YOU be willing to teach?)
Please connect with Dan, as I know there are a LOT of good teachers in the area (Dan will not be at the Picnic... so you will need to connect with him here in the Forum...

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tooboos,
I have seen no response - were you able to get a meeting set-up with Dan?

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Thanks Mark. TooBoo, if you want to contact me directly I'm at dan@dpcrow.com. As far as my skill level. I did some turning in high school (waaaay back when), and have a feel for the basics (I think). I'd just prefer to have someone around to run me through the set-up and basic do's and dont's for that particular machine. I live in downtown Raleigh. Happy to barter in bourbon!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just make PM to Dan
I hope we will be able to transfer it this week
Thank you!
Let me know and I will put another message out that the lathe will be available in August / September for its next (victim) er student!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS