GoodWill Lathe - Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Bowman has had the Goodwill lathe, and doing some great work!, I am supposed to get it next. I've had some family medical issues arise, again unfortunately, and I will not be able to dedicate the time to making good use of it. I'll like to let anyone who has interest cut in front of me for the next 3 months maybe 6 months depending on how things go.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Martin Brody aka Happy Lappy lives near me and has been talking about buying a Nova Comet II. This would be good for him to start getting some time on a lathe! I'll reach out to him to see if he'd like to get the lathe to get started until he can find what he's looking for. BTW, he also attends the weekly HOW meetings here in Chapel Hill/Hillsborough.

Happy Lappy

New User
Martin
Michael notified me about the good will lathe. I would definitely be interested in having it for awhile. Just let me know what I would need to do. Sounds like a great opportunity to get acquainted with turning!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Michael, thanks for the endorsement for Martin. Once we have consensus from the board, we can make the necessary plans to get it over.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I was told there is a list, so we're not cutting in line. Whoever is next on the list gets the next chance to use the lathe. I've asked to have Martin's name added to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS