Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevenPin

New User
R
I guess I should introduce myself. I've been lurking for a while. I'm about 35 miles south of Charlotte in the town of Catawba, SC. Been in the area since 2007 with a job transfer and have been dabbling in making sawdust for a long time. I've finally been able to get a "real" workshop here or as I have named her "ShedZilla" :rolf:. I've put a few work-in-progress photos in the Members Gallery.

This is the outside

0219100914-1.jpg

View image in gallery

And one of the inside:

I'll try and get a few more tonight that show a nearly completed Cave.

A couple of comments about the shed. It's 14' X 24'. The maple colored wall covering are Slat Wall panels that I got from Linens and Things when they closed up the Rock Hill Store last year. I've split the shed into a 8' X14' "Office" and a 14' X 16' work area. I'm working on getting my tools mobile to maximize my cutting area but it's still a little tight. I'm thinking of adding a deck out the front to increase my available floor size (in good weather anyway).

Thanks for letting me share my humble abode and I look forward to all the great information here at NCWW.

Rick Ehlers (aka SevenPin) :icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Rick. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That's a nice looking shop you've got there. I think I'd go for 100% shop and 0% office though. :gar-La; It's great that you found us. Jump right in, the water's fine. :icon_thum

SevenPin

New User
R
Welcome to the site Rick. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That's a nice looking shop you've got there. I think I'd go for 100% shop and 0% office though. :gar-La; It's great that you found us. Jump right in, the water's fine. :icon_thum

Thanks Trent. Yeah, I thought about that but I had a French Door that the builder screwed up and I needed an area to store my books and magazines and small hand tools. You can see how I set it up tonight when I get some updated photos uploaded. If I was to do it again, I would put the door at the end of the shed instead of the middle. Then again, I should have got the 25 X 40 shed instead and would have had lots of room :rotflm:
SevenPin

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Rick!

Thanks a lot for posting pictures with your first post. Looking forward to seeing more.

Sure looks like a dandy retreat that you have.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors