Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

New User
George
I'm a hobby woodworker in my old age. Just completed my workshop this past fall. Never had my own shop til now. Would like to meet other woodworkers in the Monroe area. Also looking for local source to buy project quanity wood. Look forward to hearing from ya'll. George Crook:eusa_danc

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey Woody, welcome aboard. We are glad you found us and look forward to you adding into the discussions. Feel free to jump in anytime you want. We have a bunch of friendly folks that are members here with varying levels of experience. Click on the "Other Links" button at the top right of the menu bar and use the "Request Photo Album" option to get yourself a photo album set up. We would love to see some photos of your new shop.

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard:eusa_danc I don't where Monroe or even Union county is, so I can't help directly.( I'm a transplanted Californian) But since that is a standard type of question, we have this Page

We have every level of experience, from the professional to the hobbist to me who can't get his shop finished.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, in addition to the page Steve link to I am sure that there are several members in your area that might be able to guide you to good local wood sources. I am glad that you joined us and look forward to your input in the forum. See you around.
Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group! I know where Monroe is - even lived there for a year. DH and I currently live in Forest City. Browse the forums and gallery and jump in anywhere. You'll find us a friendly group and willing to learn/share/ each other.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Woody and welcome to the forum. A few of my relatives populate the Monroe cemeteries 8-O

Think you're gonna enjoy the site,
Sapwood

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard woody. Feel free to dive right in anywhere you like.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
Welcome Woody. I'm just up the road from you in north Mecklenburg County. You'll find a great bunch of people here with a lot of helpful suggestions... along with some great sense of humors. ENJOY the group.

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Welcome aboard Woody! Just joined myself and this site has rapidly become my favorite. I'm a newbie at woodworking and just beginning to "build" my shop. So much to learn, so much to do, so much saw dust to produce....only thing with me, is whether I can produce anything more than saw dust! At any rate, I am sure gonna have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors