Going to Greensboro Show and you can't stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I am going to the woodworking show this Friday in Greensboro this weekend and there is nothing anybody can do about it! So there. I didn't ask permission or anything.

I just thought I'd wise off now because I am taking the wife with me so that means I have to behave myself on Friday......

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That's probably a safe idea!

You know what they say, a happy momma is a happy poppa ;-)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Tom - I think a good many NCWWers are going and meeting up for lunch? Are you aware of that? I'll see if I can find the threads (there have been a few recently)

GeorgeL

New User
George
I would love to go but they don't allow kids. I don't go to woodworking events without Alex :nah:

George

Rob

New User
Rob
They don't allow kids? Why not? Just show them some of Alex's work, they'll reconsider.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Tom - I think a good many NCWWers are going and meeting up for lunch? Are you aware of that? I'll see if I can find the threads (there have been a few recently)

I have heard about the lunch deal but think I will be getting up there too late for that and I may be cruising fast at the show so I can get to a couple of meetings later in the day.

mihunt

New User
Mike
My wife is kicking me out of the house saturday...she's got something planned and said I can't be around the house. Why couldn't they have it over the weekend instead. What a Bummer!

M

McRabbet

The show is targeted to the industrial/commercial woodworking side of the business, with only a limited number of consumer products available. For those going on Friday, NCWW members are planning to meet at the Klingspor booth at 11:15 AM and will go to a BBQ restaurant across the street for lunch. Someone needs to bring a small digital camera to record the gathering, but photographs are not allowed in the show. I'll be there on Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS