domino2.jpg

Domino :banana:

Maybe more green tools in my future. :cool:

Festool - Faster, Easier, Smarter-- Homeless :rotflm:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
OOOOH, AAAAH,

Trust me, you can never, never, have just one sip of the Festool Green, Kool Aid!

Like the little kid named, Oliver (Oliver Twist), once said:

"Please, sir, may I have some more ? " :gar-Bi

Congrats!

M

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Indeed, you have the right to major gloatage! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Congratulations!
Donn

yanmarman2007

New User
Jody
Some of you guys are so patient, I aplaud you. When I get a nice new tool it is just about out of the box by the time I reach the front door of the business. :rotflm:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Patrick,
I'm guessing that those boxes are in the house.There is too much room around them to be in the shop.Congrats and let us know what you think about that domino.A nice quiet vacuum,that would be nice too.
Greg

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Patrick, I think that it is safe to say that joinery in your shop just got a whole lot quieter and easier. :wsmile:

decibel

New User
Patrick
Patrick,
I'm guessing that those boxes are in the house.There is too much room around them to be in the shop.Congrats and let us know what you think about that domino.A nice quiet vacuum,that would be nice too.
Greg

:rotflm:
Greg that's funny but true, if there's ever any pictures of anything in my shop I'd probably fall over something taking the picture and would defintely not have any space around it. I'm trying to learn my lesson and buy more tools than machinery as much as I want a monster band saw :embaresse

I think the domino will be useful but I'll hang on to my hollow chisel mortiser and biscuit jointer for the time being. Or maybe my next gloat should be a shop expansion :eusa_thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors