Glad to met you

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Hello every one I'm a newbie woodworker born and raise in Weaverville NC. After leaving the Army started driving a truck. Was offered a job as a driving instructor in Charlotte. Settled in Denver NC. 28yrs later still truckin up Went back to team driving with my beautiful bride 8 years ago. Christmas 2019 my wife bought me a scroll saw been hooked ever since. God has blessed me with the ability to build a nice shop and my wife and I enjoy learning all we can. Met some awesome craftsman that always seem to be willing to teach. My main hobby is intarsia. But love learning anything. I'm a blessed man.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to the Forum, Jclrk, this is a great set of people and a great place. Woodworking is a lot like any art form, the more you know, the more you realize how little you know. It's a great journey.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
It's tough to do woodworking when driving. I hope you can balance the two well.
There are quite a few scrollers here, but everything scroll saw related is on www.scrollsawvillage.com. I, like the other scrollers here seem to be on both forums. They are both great places to learn.

Welcome to our sawdust pile.

Charley

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I am also a scroller. Although I have only done a few intarsia pieces. I am near Fayetteville.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome from another scroller. I have done a few intarsia pieces in my day. I even managed to get the CFO allow me to take two class from Judy Gale Roberts.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome - you WILL enjoy it here. As I always say you get as much out of NCWW as you put in (asking questions, answering ones when you have information or simply getting into the discussion)
When things are back to normal, you will likely enjoy meeting some of the excellent scrollers and intarsia people on the forum. Scott, Bruce and Berta are three that got me to try it - they are inspiring!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
@Jclrk there are a lot of people who don't or won't do FB, so it is fun to have pics in both places, but I will look you up over there too!
WOW! that nurse bear is cute and the Horse is really cool!
BTW -I have shop envy - it looks REALLY cool!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Jerry! I hope everyone here get's to know you like I do, they will be blessed all the more ,for, it. Stay safe and see you on the 14th to begin the router table build!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS