Gee....I made the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats, Scott!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

It is a great picture of you and your neat Skill Saw Art. We all know better about the type of saw used ; but many of us have a long way to go to match your artistry.

Looks like you have settled right into the new neighborhood and become a celebrity!:icon_thum

Wayne

jhreed

New User
james
Isn't that just like the media. You have to know the facts before you read the article, because they can never get the facts correctly.
Great work,
James

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I always knew I'd see your picture in print....
But I thought I'd see it on a Post Office wall !
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Good for you. Looks like you're getting well immeresed in your new home area.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Nice job. We really like the WatersView Restaurant there. Go up for dinner every couple of months.

George

sawduster

New User
Robert
Good job My Brother :notworthy: :notworthy:

Pretty darn good detail for having used a skill saw :rotflm:

I saw talent oozing from your pores the first time I met you :icon_thum

You, sir, are truly an AR-TeesT :icon_cheers

Happy congratulations :banana:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Who IS THAT publicity hound!!??
Thanks for sharing that. Good to see you get some recognition. Gonna have to share some of your secrets now that the news let the cat out of the bag on your tool selection~
Great looking work as always.
And a little mention of NCWW is never a bad thing...

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Wow! A celebrity among us. Can I get your autograph? Congratulations Scott. Great to see you getting the publicity, and a nice mention of NCWW. :icon_thum

Bill

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
My Skill saw can't do half of what your skill saw can do:nah::nah:. Mine goes crooked and then goes,,,, :dontknow::dontknow: Well never mind where it goes. Congrats my friend!!!!!!!!! Well Deserved gloat.

Glennbear

Glenn
:eusa_clapCongratulations Scott :icon_thum real proof that Lake Country now has another resident artist. :wsmile:

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Gee, if Scott can pull off that sort of art with a skill saw, I can't imagine what he might accomplish if he upgraded to a scroll saw! :rotflm: (Forgive me, I'm a little late, but I slept through most of yesterday!)

(I don't even have a Skil saw... a couple of circular saws, but no Skil saws...)

Congratulations Scott, always nice to see a talented artist receive due credit. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS