Garner to Greensboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Anybody headed this way? I could use a little (small item) help.

Thanks

not I but I still have a small item for you....:gar-La; If someone is headed mikes way let me know. we been tryin ta git this done for a while.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I'll be in Gboro the 26th, and will be happy to oblige, if no one's available any sooner. PM me if needed.

mburke911

New User
Mark
I typicall go through Greensboro 3 -4 days a week. If your person can meet me near 40 / 85 that would make it easier on me. I am also at NCSU two days a week so I could meet you in Raleigh to pick up your item.

Next week is a bit strange for me... I am passing through only Tues and Wed. Does either work for you?

Mark

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Jimmy, I woulda offered pony service this week, but I don't think anyone needed anything ponied to or from Jersey or Pennsylvania...at least, nothing that'll fit into a Corolla-right Scott? Don't think the Corolla woulda got YOUR load ponied back from PA!:swoon::no: Corolla might could BE part of your load though!:rotflm:

And as to your advice driving in Jersey; this morning on the way to first appt, it was snowing...and people were driving worse up there than us N. Carolinians do here when it snows! Go figure.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
And as to your advice driving in Jersey; this morning on the way to first appt, it was snowing...and people were driving worse up there than us N. Carolinians do here when it snows! Go figure.

The reason the traffic is worse up there in the snow is due to the number of people on the roads (ie. more people, more idiots), and the fact that people who are from down here are smart enough not to drive in the snow.:gar-Bi

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Mike
Tina will be in Apex this week end so if you can get it close to there and it will fit in the SUV she can bring it back with her and we could do lunch for the hand off. Just let me know

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Not to sure how far it is. She does know where the crossroads Lowes is and could meet some one there is that helps. I will be flying to FL wednesday so may be tues we can get together or the week after I am wide open for now:eek:ccasion1

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
There's only one town (Holly Springs) between Garner and Apex. Now the distance would depend on where in Garner and where in Apex :dontknow:.

Good Luck.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
next weekend the 24th and 25th I will be in Holly Springs which is real close to Apex.

I work in High Point which is right next door to Greensboro.

If I can help let me know, I can drop off in Gboro in the way home Sunday night or anytime the following week, I can meet the Gboro person near where I work.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
Mike
Tina will be in Apex this week end so if you can get it close to there and it will fit in the SUV she can bring it back with her and we could do lunch for the hand off. Just let me know

I will try to setup a meeting with Tina today, for the initial hand off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS