Garden arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Another little project of mine. So all the new members will have something new to read everyday:lol: :lol: This one combines both of my disciplines, woodworking and landscaping. I built the arbor in the picture out of pressure treated pine. I designed the garden on a site that used to have a in-ground swimming pool in it. I have never had a client who wanted a pool filled in before, I generally put the pools in for them. A little whisp of summer on a cold rain winter day:-D

Dave:)

CopyofBordnerAfter001.jpg

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dave, you're a man of many talents. Both the arbor and landscaping look great.:icon_thum I like the details you used around the posts as well as the detail on the corbels. How did you make he arch? Is that one piece?

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
When it is spring time, I'll show you a picture of what he did for the landscaping of a problem area at my place

cskipper

Cathy
A man of many talents indeed! The arbor is sharp! When it comes to landscaping I am completely inept - kind of follow my father's goal of wanting to install astroturf instead of grass (at least it would be green) - but on the other hand I want the pretty design and flowers..... Some day...

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dave, do you by chance do any work down in the Fayetteville area? I have a completely blank slate down here that I would welcome landscaping ideas for.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DL, the arch was cut out of edge glued 2x8 & 2x10. Fayetteville might be a bit far for me to travel, but I could do a lot with pictures and a surveyed plot map. At least I might be able to get you started with some layout and plant choices.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS