Not open for further replies.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
These look like they'd be useful in someone's shop:

Garage work space - $125 (Cary)

Date: 2011-03-13, 6:30AM EDT
Reply to: sale-k4dcu-2262717016@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

12 feet of oak cabinets and counter top. To break it down for you there are 5 base cabinets 3ea @ 30" wide and 2ea @ 24" wide. The countertop is in 3 separate pcs. All for $125
Cleaning out the garage so it all must go. They were retired from the kitchen to the garage an are in good solid condition.
Call me at 919-210-5894 I can not reply to emails.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n33ma3od5V05Z15X1b3ddba029d762a21b5f.jpg
3k13mb3p45Z35X35R2b3d3465e77ccdfe1d7b.jpg

PostingID: 2262717016

Garage work space - $125 (Cary)

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
No, not I. Just hoping someone here got it. My workbench is made from old kitchen cabinets rescued from the curb 20 years ago. IMO it is a great way to outfit a shop or garage!

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I have a set of reclaimed doublewide trailer cabinets scattered throughout my shop. Do you see those DIY shows where they tear out a kitchen and send it into the dumpster? Shame some of those shows can't use the recycle method. Of course some of those cabinets aren't worth saving. Lorraine

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
+1 on recycling.

All the wall cabinets in my garage came from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. I wish I had waited to buy the base cabinets which I got at Lowes. I ended up paying more for one unit than all my wall cabinets put together. The wall cabinets don't quite match, but who really cares?

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
+1 on recycling. It sickens me when I see reckless renovations that dispose of reusable materials. When it is done on TV, it is that much more offensive, given the example they're setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors