Garage/Shop sale

Mike Davis

Board of Directors, President
Mike
Corporate Member
DQ
I have way to much stuff in my shop. Way too much to list and I don't organize well... OH TRUTH - I don't organize at all!

But I'm not giving this away, well maybe some stuff if you buy something.

I think the best thing for me is just to have people come to the shop, say I need... and let's see if I have extra, then mutually decide on a fair price.

If a bunch of people want to come the same day I can cook something.

No date set, no deadline, no deliveries, no promises, cash only,

Michael Mathews

Board of Directors, Vice President
Michael
Corporate Member
DQ
Do you have a Froe you'd like to part with? I've been looking for a decent one, with or without a handle. I can always make a handle!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
DQ
I have a smallish froe, not sure of the price but we can make a deal I’m sure

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
DQ
I’ll have to look, will try to measure and make photo after supper tonight.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
DQ
Well, I know I had two froes but I can’t find either one. I’ll look some more tonight.

Plunkett

Lee
Senior User
Hey Mike...I'm just now venturing into hand tools. I have a block plane (Stanley Sweetheart), a router plane (Veritas), and a set of 4 Narex chisels. I'm a rookie here and not really sure what would be next, but I'm guessing a #4 bench plane if you have any extras lying around. I also have a few wetstones from Norton I use, but any sharpening gear could be helpful too...or a sharpening lesson. :) I haven't been able to make any of the hand tool classes yet.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I have been searching the world for a travisher with no luck. Danmart recommended a heels have as these often show up on eBay. There are several sellers online for new ones but I hate to pay $150 for a tool to find out I do not,like it. Based on the posts, I gather you are quite the collector of old tools. Would you happen to have a travisher you would like to part with?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
DQ
I’m sorry, I don’t have one. But I will keep my eyes open for one.

cmboggs

Chris
User
I have way to much stuff in my shop. Way too much to list and I don't organize well... OH TRUTH - I don't organize at all!

But I'm not giving this away, well maybe some stuff if you buy something.

I think the best thing for me is just to have people come to the shop, say I need... and let's see if I have extra, then mutually decide on a fair price.

If a bunch of people want to come the same day I can cook something.

No date set, no deadline, no deliveries, no promises, cash only,
Mike,
I'm an aspiring woodworker too. Let me know when a good time to stop by the shop would be and I'll try and help take some of those tools off your hands.

Chris

planecrazy

New User
Holland
Hi Mike, I will be in Walnut Cove next Tuesday afternoon. Can we set a time to meet at your shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS