Fun little things

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
There was an article with one of these in the Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts magazine so I made it.
Then there was a book with more so I bought it. Then… 9A357C40-0146-48ED-BB37-8F90137D1534.jpegF3AB79CB-937D-4404-9190-A6F0F61259FB.jpegAEA07AAA-FAF9-4299-8160-372B30CAC22E.jpeg

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Those are cool Berta!
is "Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts" the name of the magazine and what month or quarter is / was it?

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The original one was in issue 86, Spring 2022 “Man and Dog”. The patterns are done by Jean-Bernard Germe. I then purchased the book, ‘Making Wooden People & Pets with Personality‘ published by Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts Magazine. That’s where the others came from. I did make more than one of each, I did not make all that was in the book. You can find him on Etsy and purchase patterns directly from him with instant download. I am not very good with the computer. The book was the easiest choice for me.

cskipper

Cathy
Great job! You've done several that I haven't done yet but I think I'll go back to do. They are good sellers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS