Full Size Band Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazylabacres

New User
Joe
I am looking for a full size band saw to add to the shop. I'm balling on a budget so I can't go crazy, but I'm definitely willing to pay for quality. If ya'll have any suggestions or know someone who is selling a used one, please let me know!

Best,

Joe
BlueLine WoodWorks, LLC

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to our saw dust pile Joe. Why not open another thread and tell us about yourself as there are no strangers here, only friends,
I have a Hammer 3800, 15" Austrian made band saw, and it is great quality. Phil Soper has the larger version, Hammer 4400. These saws will not disappoint you.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Joe, when you say "looking for a full size band saw" that doesn't really tell us much. Are you looking to do resawing, making vaneers, dimensioning lumber, etc...? If you can shed some light on what you uses will be you may get more information in helping you select the right saw to meet your objectives; full size can range from 14" and exceeding 24". Best all around size for most hobby woodworkers is the 14" or 17" but professionals might go larger depending on their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS