fuji semi-pro two

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
anybody have any thoughts on the fuji semi pro two hvlp system? I have been using a binks 62 and a compressor for finish coats and I am thinking about upgrading.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you still have the compressor, you might want to just upgrade the gun. I use a Devilbus Finishline 4 HVLP

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Hey Phil - what range of products do you shoot with that gun? I have the Spray-it 33000 gun that you have recommended, but of course latex is a challenge. Does the Devilbus gun handle SW Pro Classic (the acrylic enamel) paint well? I need to do about 8 doors for a client and the right gun will make this easier.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I tend to stay with what works well for me. I use the Spray-it gun when I need to use a portable compressor as it does not consume that much air. When at home I use my Devilbus Finishline with my big Quincy compressor.
As for product, I have shot waterborne finishes from Target, but 99% of the time I shoot pre-cat lacquer or a conversion varnish - I use a 1.3 tip and 23psi at the gun for both. If I must shot color, I use a colored lacquer with the same setup. Hope this helps

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS