FS: woodworking and boat building books

LeoG

New User
daguz
Carpentry, woodworking, boatbuilding, kayak building books. Plus some fine homebuilding magazines.

Most interesting to this group:
Architect's Apprentice
Steel Boatbuilding
The aleutian Kayak
Devlin's Boat Building
The kayak shop

also:
woodworking with the router
wood router techniques
carpentry projects
the encyclopedia of wood working
the complete book of woodworking

about 24-30 FHB magazines.

I'm in Raleigh Around 5 points. Feel free to "buy" these if you know someone else that might benefit or get someone into the craft.

$0 obo.

LeoG

New User
daguz
I think FS is pretty darn clear. I did make a mistake in choosing "Found For Sale" instead of just "for sale".

I guess $0 obo means I'll give it to you but if I have to leave a dollar to get you to come get this, then so be it.

I though maybe someone can benefit. I only joined this community to try to offer something helpful.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Phil, you may consider the Devlin book as well. Good book on stitch and glue construction and includes some interesting designs. If I didn't already have it I'd certainly take it. Thanks for the offer.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
It's nice that LeoG offered his collection of items to us here at NCWW.

I though maybe someone can benefit. I only joined this community to try to offer something helpful.

Thanks for offering your items to us.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Leo, Thank you. I picked up numerous boat building books plus a few basic woodworking resource books.
Later today I learned that one of my temp workers is making wood jewelry and is hoping to expand into larger projects. Tomorrow I will be giving him one of your books plus a box of scraps. Thanks again

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors