FS: Drill Press Milling Attachment

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
This drill press accessory was manufactured by Waterborg (see ad below). It fits a drill press with a 2-3/4" column and will accept tools with a 3/8 diameter shank - although a creative person could make a different tool holder if desired. The collet that holds the tool holder has a 1/2" diameter with a JT33 female end for the drill press spinde. Not much else I can say about it.

I have no idea what the value of this accessory may be so I'm asking $125 + shipping as a starting point but will consider any reasonable offers. You can't insult me with an offer. This should fit in a medium flat rate box.

Thanks for looking
Rick

Assembled.JPG

Column Casting.JPG

Tool Holder Parts.JPG

DP Milling Attachment Page 1.jpeg

DP Milling Attachment Page 2.jpeg

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

This drill press accessory was manufactured by Waterborg (see ad below). It fits a drill press with a 2-3/4" column and will accept tools with a 3/8 diameter shank - although a creative person could make a different tool holder if desired. The collet that holds the tool holder has a 1/2" diameter with a JT33 female end for the drill press spinde. Not much else I can say about it.

I have no idea what the value of this accessory may be so I'm asking $125 + shipping as a starting point but will consider any reasonable offers. You can't insult me with an offer. This should fit in a medium flat rate box.

Thanks for looking
Rick

View attachment 192253

View attachment 192254

View attachment 192258

View attachment 192255

View attachment 192256

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors