FS: Delta Model 1200 Scroll Saw

Rick_B

Rick
Senior User
Delta 24" scroll saw completely rebuilt. The saw is powered by an original Delta 1/2 HP 4 step pulley 3 phase motor - however, a VFD is included to run the motor from 220 single phase which provides full variable speed.. Saw package includes the saw, welded stand (much more robust than the bolt together stands), J bolts, work light and VFD.

I am looking to get $450 for the complete package but would consider selling the saw (less stand, work light, J bolts and VFD) for $300. i can hold indefinitely with full payment and am willing to work with your transportation arrangements.

Thanks
Rick
PICT0001.JPG
PICT0002.JPG
PICT0003.JPG
PICT0004.JPG
PICT0005.JPG
PICT0006.JPG

marinosr

Richard
Senior User
Hey Rick, I was looking to pick up one of those lights for my BS but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Do you know where to buy them for a reasonable price?

Pop Golden

Pop
User
Hey Rick, That thing you got is a "jig saw" just like the ones in my 1st. school shop. their built like tanks. I have the Powermatic version I picked up at a shop liquidation. Had to do a little rebuilding, but it runs great. Blades for a scroll saw are too fragile for that machine. Anything smaller that a #9 the machine will snatch into. I go to my local supplier and get bandsaw blades cut to 5 in. then bring them home and grind off about 3/8 off each end. That lets the chuck get a better grip. I'm running 1/8, 1/4 & 3/8. I have moved my small bandsaw fence to the jig saw. With a 1/4 or 3/8 it cuts a internal straight line. Something a real scroll saw has a heck of a time doing.

Pop

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS