FS: Delta 12" Disc Sander

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I have replaced this machine with something a bit bigger so it’s time to move it along to a new home.

It is a Delta 12” disc sander, model 31-122, serial #ET-6191. It has a 1 HP 3 phase 1725 RPM motor that I am currently operating off of a VFD so I can demonstrate it running. I have it wired through the VFD low voltage terminals with a Forward_Off_Reverse drum switch so the disc can spin in both directions. NOTE – The VFD is not included in the asking price but I am willing to discuss including it for a fair price. If you are not familiar with VFD’s I can help you understand and set it up – my VFD requires 220 single phase input but they are available for 110 single phase input. The unit and stand have been completely disassembled, cleaned, painted and reassembled. The motor has also been rebuilt with new bearings. No missing or broken parts. Includes a shop built dust collection hood.

I am asking $395 which includes the machine and stand, mobile base and 14 new discs (2 – 120 grit, 2 – 100 grit ans 10 – 80 grit). I Can help with delivery within a reasonable distance of Winston Salem, NC.
Front.JPG
Left Side.JPG
Rear.JPG
Right Side.JPG
Drum Switch.JPG

Thanks for looking

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS