From Contact Us Form - Can someone make something for me? I'll pay you. - Yvonne Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Name: Yvonne Gill
Email: yrgill(at)roadrunner(dot)com
Subject: Can someone make something for me? I'll pay you.
--------------------

I have a Singer antique sewing machine that I want to use as a table, but there is a hole in it where you insert the machine. It's about 13" by 7" and all four corners are rounded. Can someone make me a finished piece of wood to insert into the hole so I can use it as a table?

My name is Yvonne Gill and a live in Huntersville NC.

--------------------
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
IP Address: 71.68.115.117
Referring URL: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/members/makinsawdust/

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: From Contact Us Form - Can someone make something for me? I'll pay you. - Yvonne

I moved this post here so all can see it. Anyone in the Charlotte area able to help her out?????

Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Re: From Contact Us Form - Can someone make something for me? I'll pay you. - Yvonne

Yvonne: I'm not all that close to you, (Richfield, NC area) but we could do what you want.

However, I suggest that whomever you get to do it for you, you should take the frame to them so they can fit it properly. Thickness will also come into play here. Type of wood also, if you plan to finish it.

Good luck. There are several guys near Charlotte who can probably do what you want.

:wsmile:

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member

Hello Yvonne,I made a TV stand with VCR shelf for my step mother out of an old sewing machine.I removed the regular top and used okume plywood with mahogany molding on the edge then varnished both the top and shelf with clear poly.My father's house has poly on all inside beams so it matched perfectly.Tony

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Keep in mind, Folks, that Ms. Yvonne probably doesn't surf this site like we all do. As a matter of a fact she might not even know that I moved her request to this forum, despite the e-mail I sent her.
If you are interested in helping her out I would highly suggest that you send her an e-mail (changing the edits I made in her e-mail addy).
I have offered to help her, but told here it would easier if she found someone closer. I can't efficiently deliver to outside of the Charlotte area.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS