FREE Wood Magazines #1-243 and a few more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickC

New User
Rick
Trying to honor at least *1* New Year's Resolution. I have a goodly number of Wood Magazine issues, going back to the first. By Monday, 1/29/18, they will have a new home. Either someone from this group who would like them, or Cary Citizen's Convenience Center (trash place). Please either PM or email me (rcornell27511@yahoo.com) it you want them.

Sept/Oct 1984 (Issue #1) through November 2016 (Issue #243). I might be missing 226 & 227, but not sure. Also included are several of the "Best Shop" issues that included floor plans.

Happy New Year to all NCWWers!

-Rick

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
They would be great to have. I can catch up on the stuff I missed. Hopefully when I get through them I can pass them along to someone else.

RickC

New User
Rick
There is another person trying to work out a way to get them. HOWEVER, he lives near Charlotte. Should he not be able to come up with a way to get them, would you be interested in picking them up? I live in Cary between Crossroads and the Town Center. I see your location is Raleigh, but I am unsure as to how close you would be. Let me know how interested you are in case the other falls through.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Yes, I'm actually over south of Garner with a Raleigh address. Your close enough for me, we can work something out.

RickC

New User
Rick
OK. If they are not picked up on the 3rd as scheduled, I will contact you to arrange pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors