Free Table Saw

Rick Mainhart

Rick
Corporate Member
I have a 10" Direct Drive (2 HP!) Sears/Craftsman Model 113.226880 table saw available for anyone wanting a project, or is willing to risk the motor completely quitting on you during your next project. Yes, the direct drive motor takes its own sweet time spinning up and while it does have the power to rip air-dried poplar, the motor does get a bit warm if you try to rip for 30-45 minutes (yea, I was that guy!).

This saw has a cast iron bed with cast iron wings, and includes the fence (and a sacrificial fence already mounted, but easily removed), the miter gauge (with an additional oversized fence attached, and a homemade clearance plate for a dado stack.

In addition, the OEM blade guard, splitter and anti-kickback pawls are installed.

The saw is on a shop-made base that allows you to lift one end and use the attached casters to wheel the saw around.

Did I mention this is FREE? Sorry I forgot, but the price is FREE! You have to carry it out the basement door and up the side yard to the driveway to load it into your vehicle.

The attached photos should give you sufficient reason to run the other direction, but I'll leave that to you.

I'm just north of Kernersville, equally distant from pretty much every point on the planet.

Send a private message should this be the project you've been waiting all your life for ... or if you have use of this for more general purposes (parts, boat anchor, dining room centerpiece).

Regards,

Rick

IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG

Rick Mainhart

Rick
Corporate Member
Good afternoon all,

Andy, the saw is still available. You can call me or send me an e-mail if you want to coordinate pickup.

Berta, thanks for your offer, but I really don't want to be holding onto parts of a saw ... I'd rather it continue to be useful to someone (Like Andy's friend).

Bruce ... I wish you had told me about that "feature" a LONG time ago!

Regards to all,

Rick

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS