Free Scroll Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Is anyone looking for an entry level scrollsaw? I'm not a scroller, but I just purchased a Hawk 220vs at a price I couldn't turn down. My current saw is a Sears 16" variable speed model that's about 6 or 7 years old. It has held up well, but I only used it a few times a year. It's missing a hold down, and the blower cable - both of which I removed because I found them annoying and I can't remember where I hid them. I originally bought the saw because it was the only entry level saw I could find whose table tilts in both directions, which is something I needed at the time.

I'd like to give this saw to someone in NCWW who wants to get into scrollsaw work. The price is right - free! The newest model from Sears is $120. As this is an inexpensive saw, it wouldn't pay to ship it anywhere, so you'll have to come to exotic Chocowinity, NC, which is 18 miles east of Greenville, NC to pick it up. If interested, send me a PM and I'll hold it for you until you can pick it up. If more than one person wants it, I'll go by the order of PMs I receive.

Here's a photo of the beast. Thanks for looking.
Ernie

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4249.jpg
    IMG_4249.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 344

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That's very kind and generous act Ernie, but most of all, congratulations on a great score, a Hawk 220VS!

Brogan

New User
A very nice gesture.

If I was closer I would take you up on the offer as it's something I've always wanted to try.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
What about making it a Goodwill scrollsaw just like the Lathe?

Tom From Clayton will be taking the saw this Friday. If, for some reason, he changes his mind, I'd be happy to make it a Goodwill scroll saw. Thanks for the idea.

Ernie

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
A goodwill scroll saw is good idea. My use for the saw will last a few months but after that I'm willing to pass it on to the next person. Will let you all know when it's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS