Free Pen Turning DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I was just at the Penn State Industries site and found an offer for a couple of free DVDs. One is on Pen turning an the other is a demo of one of their lathe duplicators. Not sure if they are worth a darn but the price was right (no shipping either:) ) so I ordered them both. Here is the link for both DVDs. http://www.pennstateind.com/store/_free-dvd.html Make sure you select the freight option ($0.00) to ensure you don't pay any shipping. I didn't have to enter any CC info either.

D L

JRD

New User
Jim
DL

Thanks for the heads up. I'd been considering trying my hand at a pen.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I have both of those. Haven't watched the duplicator one yet. The other is ok, you can tell it's free. But, hey, it's free, and it's always good to see another's methods. With that said, there are some good tips in there. I got it cause it was free. On the other hand, I have 2 DVDs out for loan to this group. See my post here Cathy has them now, then Brandon said he wanted to see em. If you do want to see them, Brandon should post a message asking to see them when he is finished. Just watch for it, or post a message to my thread. Long as I eventually get em back, I don't care who sees them.

Red Sonja

New User
Sonja
Thanks for the link to that offer, I just ordered them both and look forward to getting them.

-Sonja
lurking, no time for much more for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS