free maple tree and free sycamore tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
There are 2 trees along the field behind my house that I would like to remove. One is a maple that is about 24" at the stump. The trunk log is about 8' long to crook above which is maybe another 4' to 6' of log. The second is a sycamore that is roughly 20" at the stump and has about 8' of good trunk log. These trees are growing along a field which gives very easy access however the ground around them stays pretty wet so they will have to be dragged to dryer ground.

These are free to anyone who wants to mill lumber from the trunk logs. I would like to have the limbs for firewood. I have a saw which can cut them down and a truck and 30' of chain with which to pull them, but if you have your own equipment I would rather you use it. I talked to the man who leases the crop land and he says he won't be planting the fields until April.

These are free and you have until April to cut them and move them. I can help if I'm needed.

Rob

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Great offer Rob I'm sure someone will jump on it - I would if I were closer.

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS