Free large monitors

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have two NEC MultiSync P521 50+" monitors with SP-PS52 sound bars. Plus I have the quality Chief wall mounts and the remotes.

These are available for pickup in downtown Raleigh at 7 am mon-fri

I did say free but I would want whomever wants these to buy 10 raffle tickets each

Let me know soon as these will not last long

Last edited:

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey Phil. when you say monitor, does that mean must be attached to computer to operate? Wondering if I can cast my YouTube TV to it from my phone.

If you think that would work, I could pick one up this week. Would be a great addition to the shop.

Edited: Read up on this using info you posted.

I'll take one. Could pick up Wednesday or Friday. Let me know if one day works better than the other.

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll take the other one. Thanks Phil, how's Wednesday morning, I'll bring coffee for you.

David a quick look at the schedule specs you can hook just about anything up to it. It would require a cable. You'll probably need a Roku or some other streaming device to wirelessly hook up.

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks Phil! It will go great in the shop or man cave, which is one in the same sometimes. I take over the cave as a finishing room. I'll be making my purchase this weekend along with some m more winning tickets. It just the right time to pick the winners.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS