Free Furniture Making Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
I had an opportunity to visit an old former cabinet making shop yesterday. There is veneer, raised panels, cabinet material, MDF, Hardboard, Chair Frames, Rolled Veneer and a number of other related items.

Below is the link telling about it from yesterday. I talked with the folks that own the building and they are going to be there again Thursday afternoon about 5:00 PM to open up and let anyone that would like any of this material to just take it. If you might be interested, PM me and I can confirm that the time is still good and answer any questions you might have.

greensboro.craigslist.org/zip/2571376912.html

greensboro.craigslist.org/zip/2570938099.html

greensboro.craigslist.org/zip/2570921336.html

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Could you please get the address for this? I can't talk my husband into driving if I don't know where to tell him to go.

Berta:wsmile:

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Berta: I am shuuuuuuuuuuuuure you have told him where to go many many times without a direct address :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
Thank you Jerry and Kevin for posting the information. It is nice to see that this material is being offered for free as opposed to just being tossed in a dumpster. If my shop was not already overcrowded I would be strongly tempted to make the long journey from VA. :cry_smile

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Thank you Jerry and Kevin for posting the information. It is nice to see that this material is being offered for free as opposed to just being tossed in a dumpster. If my shop was not already overcrowded I would be strongly tempted to make the long journey from VA. :cry_smile

Glenn it is our pleasure to be able to pass along this information. The folks that are giving all this away were originally just going to throw all of it in the dumpsters. Then they had a second thought that although they did not have a vision as to what it could be used for in it's present state, probably other folks might. That's how the decision was reached to give it away.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Looks like so far there will be about 8 NCWW's that will be able to take advantage of the Fee Stuff in Thomasville, NC.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

See you tomorrow.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Of course I have told my husband where to go....and did not need directions. This was someplace NEW!!! :gar-La; :rolf:

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
John Wilson and I drove up yesterday to take advantage of this offer. We picked up some chair cushions, an oval glass table top, some poplar veneer, 1/2" MDF pieces, 1/2 melamine covered MDF pieces, veneer edge banding, and some other odds and ends. They opened up early so we were out of there by 5:45. Not sure how much was left at the end; some mighty big trailers had pulled up just as we were leaving. Thanks to Jerry for letting us know.

tar1heel

New User
RJ
A huge thanks to Jerry for making this happen. About 20 or more woodworkers showed up and all left with their trucks loaded. I got poplar veneer, veneer edge banding, 1/2" MDF, nice veneered panels, veneered desk tops, and other miscellaneous stuff. The best part was meeting Jerry and several other nice folks. :gar-Bi

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks for getting this orchestrated. I'm glad we had members get to take advantage of this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS