Free Diablo

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Found this on RR Buildings YouTube

Lowe’s Promo Information What: Trade-in any DIABLO® Circular Saw Blade, Get One New DEWALT 7-1/4” 24T Blade (Item #1072026, Model #DWA171424L). No purchase necessary. Limit of 1 trade-in/free blade per person. No cash or credit value, and no returns. Where: Offer only available in-store at participating Lowe’s Companies, Inc. retail locations. When: 9/9/19 to 9/11/19, while supplies last. Full Terms & Conditions: Offer only available in-store at participating Lowe’s Companies, Inc. retail locations from 9/9/19 to 9/11/19, while supplies last only. Limited to one (1) per person. No purchase necessary. Limited number of bonus DEWALT circular saw blades available. Offer valid only for product end users who are the age of legal majority or older in their state of residence, and not available for resellers or distributors. Offer not valid with any other DEWALT offer or promotion. Trade-in must be a DIABLO® circular saw blade, any condition and model. One (1) qualifying blade trade-in per one (1) bonus DEWALT circular saw blade. DEWALT reserves the right to prove alternate bonus item of equal or greater value. Trade-in blades become property of DEWALT and cannot be returned. This is not a game of chance. No cash or credit value. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by DEWALT Industrial Tool Co., Towson, MD. Diablo is a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc., which has not endorsed or approved this promotion.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Last time they did this it was for an Irwin blade. Traded in a well used Diablo for a new Irwin. After only a few minutes of use, wished I had my old Diablo back. Right now I do have a Diablo that had most of the teeth wiped off by cutting roof sheeting and shingles. Maybe this would be a good chance to put a new blade on saw for free.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS