Free: cherry burl,red oak crotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

New User
wayne
Hopefully I'm going to be dropping some trees this saturday.Two items of interest to turners on here are a red oak crotch, the other a cherry burl. If anyone in the vicinity of davie county wants these two items for turning blanks I'll cut them out and and you can come pick them up.If no interest then I'll make fire wood out of them. No way I will be able to use them anytime soon.

wayne

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Wonder if we can get the pony express to make a run toward the Triangle area. If so, I would like some of the cherry and oak burls.

wayne

New User
wayne
Wonder if we can get the pony express to make a run toward the Triangle area. If so, I would like some of the cherry and oak burls.

Sorry for the confusion but there are only 2 pieces 1 cherry burl and 1 red oak crotch

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Wayne - I am in Lexington and if Stuart still wants these I can run out that way and get them this far - hopefully someone else will be running out to the TA and I can meet up with them - Let me know Stuart if you still want them:icon_thum

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Phillip, you are into turning also. Why don't you take them and use them. If they were closer and had an easy way to get them, I would use them, but the PE thing is probably too much trouble. Make something nice Phillip and post the pics.

Wayne - I am in Lexington and if Stuart still wants these I can run out that way and get them this far - hopefully someone else will be running out to the TA and I can meet up with them - Let me know Stuart if you still want them:icon_thum

NCTurner

New User
Gary
" If they were closer and had an easy way to get them, I would use them, but the PE thing is probably too much trouble."

Stuart, you seem to forget, that is what we do for each other, happens all the time.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
As stated in another PE request, I will be travelling I-40 in mid-late October, to visit my brother. If the burls aren't too big, I may be able to move them back to the triangle area, if anyone along my way gets them.

Let me know if you don't get any better offers...

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Phillip, you are into turning also. Why don't you take them and use them. If they were closer and had an easy way to get them, I would use them, but the PE thing is probably too much trouble. Make something nice Phillip and post the pics.

You spoke for them first Stuart:icon_thum If you want them I will go out to get them for ya -- But if Randy can hook up with Wayne when he travels the I-40 route since Mocksville is on that route that would work as well - either way I am here to help you get them:icon_thum

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
That just might work Randy, depending on when you'll be coming this way.

Phillip, we'll see how this works out. Thanks to both you and Randy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS