Free Cabinets

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I ran across a few free cabinets that I need to either give away or send to the landfill
They will be ready for pickup next Saturday morning from 7 to 9 am. Location is NCState centennial campus
In an effort to help many, I will reserve the right to limit the number of cabinets going to any one member but I really need them all gone. They are all in good shape - some look as if they never had anything in them. All are standard commercial grade millwork

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_4878.jpg
IMG_4879.jpg

The shelving in photo 1 is now gone and the island countertop is not available

Tell me what you want by replying to this post

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
As always, Phil, your generosity know no bounds! Too bad I'm not ready for cabinets - that lone standing unit looks ideal for an area in my garage/shop.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
I’d love to get the whole set in the second picture if possible. I can not come Saturday but if Sunday is a possibility I’ll take as much as I can get. Got a new shop that needs furnishing.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’d love to get the whole set in the second picture if possible. I can not come Saturday but if Sunday is a possibility I’ll take as much as I can get. Got a new shop that needs furnishing.
Ok Sunday will work but I have limited time. I can be on campus from 7:00 to 8:00 am. If you can arrive at 7 and have help to transport and load they are yours. I can provide furniture dollies to roll them out on. We must be done and out by 8

Reactions: jcz

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Send me the address please. Don’t want to be greedy so if someone else needs some of those split however needed. I’ll take whatever is available. Thanks so much Phil!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Send me the address please. Don’t want to be greedy so if someone else needs some of those split however needed. I’ll take whatever is available. Thanks so much Phil!
It is the Venture 4 building on Varsity Drive. I will send exact address on Monday. Looks like there will be many available

ck1999

Chris
User
I will take the last picture set if still available and no one else wants them. Will they be off the wall or will we need to take them down?

Chris

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will take the last picture set if still available and no one else wants them. Will they be off the wall or will we need to take them down?

Chris
They will be down and ready to go. I will send address when we get closer

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Phil,

Our cat rescue charity (cataroundtownproject.org) has purchased a 20 x 10 shed to house the cats after surgery. We are looking for cabinets so if you find any more like this, please let me know.

thanks,

Susan

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,

Our cat rescue charity (cataroundtownproject.org) has purchased a 20 x 10 shed to house the cats after surgery. We are looking for cabinets so if you find any more like this, please let me know.

thanks,

Susan
Looks like the cabinets in photo 3 are still available. I will have more later in the year - probably june or july

Last edited:

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Phil, Photo 2 is perfect. We need overhead and bottom cabinets. Please let me know if they are ours and I will let the rest of the foster parents know the good news.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I'm sorry, I just noticed you said photo 3...senior moment. We will take both upper and lower, please and anything else that is left.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS