Free Black Walnut Gastonia 20" diameter rounds 20-25" long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Not mine:
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/d/black-walnut-wood-20-diameter/6493296747.html

black walnut wood 20" diameter rounds 20-25" long hide this posting
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
I cut down a large black walnut tree and set on the curb for the city of Gastonia to pick up. In addition to all manner or small branches, there are about 10 large rounds--roughly a full pick-up load. The rounds are too heavy for one person to lift. Would make great firewood, or could be used in wood working

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If I weren't committed to a military honors funeral this afternoon, my Colorado would be southbound on 321 right quick! Too bad you can't slip over there and load up the trunk of your patrol car Brian, but then I suppose a taxpayer or two might complain to the chief.
A little side story; my wife was a paramedic on the Newton-Conover Rescue Squad for quite a few years. One day she received a call to respond to a call in the area near the Conover Walmart. As she neared the store, she got a cancellation and return to station. A little later the chief came in and told her he had received a call, and the caller was complaining about someone using the rescue truck, with lights and siren, to go to Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors