Free 50" TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I have an older Panasonic rear projection 1081i HDTV that is free to an NCWW that can use it. It is not a wall hanger, but is on casters, with nice built in speakers, approximately 48"W x 46"H x 20"D. It works perfectly. In Iron Station, NC (Lincoln County). The adorable 3 year old is not included!

IMG_20150113_194129_810.jpg

IMG_20150113_194200_079.jpg

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Not sure where Iron Station is, but if no one wants it and I can get to it, would like to have it.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure where Iron Station is, but if no one wants it and I can get to it, would like to have it.
Andy,
Looks like it is near Lincolnton (north of Gastonia)
Don't think I can get it in the Rav4 or I'd help, but if you can get out there and need a 2nd set of hands on either end, let me know!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Andy,
Looks like it is near Lincolnton (north of Gastonia)
Don't think I can get it in the Rav4 or I'd help, but if you can get out there and need a 2nd set of hands on either end, let me know!

While they do take two people to move, projection TVs don't usually weigh much. It might actually be helpful to specify the TV's height so someone picking it up can determine ahead of time whether it might fit in their preferred vehicle (or bring a pickup on a good day) -- just thinking out loud there as they do take up a good bit if room.

Many ages ago when I worked at Circuit City, I much preferred moving projection screen TVs as they typically weighed a good deal less than the more popular 27" CRTs (this was the early 90's) but were very easy for two people to manipulate. Always dreaded having to move a 35" CRT, those things were almost too much for two people to carry, and like every CRT, were a very unbalanced front-heavy load.

bluthart

New User
Brian
CaptA - are you still interested? If not, is there any way to donate it to NCWW to maybe sell? It's a great TV - just too big for my space.

Rick M

New User
Rick
I couldn't give mine away 2 years ago, hauled it off to the Salvation Army.
- Rick M, sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS