For Pen Turners

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCWood

New User
Gary Davis
Well, we finally have our store/shop open, mostly! I have been putting wood away on the shelves and found a box of pen blanks that I got as part of a closeout from another dealer a while back. It is all exotics, Zebrawood, Cocobolo, Bocote, Rosewood,etc. Maybe 250-300 blanks. But I DO NOT want to go through the trouble of sorting them out and trying to take pictures, etc. So if anyone is interested, they can have the whole box for $50. This is about 1/5 of what you would pay for them anywhere else.

If anyone wants them,let me know,otherwise they are going to go on eBay next week. Thought I would give you guys a shot first,maybe split the box if you want. Most of these blanks are very large pen blanks,about 1"-1 1/4" square by 6" long,big enough for even the largest pen projects.

Thanks,

GARY
NCWood
919-553-0132 - Shop
919-302-2182 - Cell

NCWood

New User
Gary Davis
Re: For Pen Turners - GONE!

Well, Clay aced the rest of you to get the pen blanks. But we would still like to have you all visit the shop some time.

We are at 330B Cecil Rd., Wendell, NC. It is about half way between Wendell and Clayton off of Covered Bridge Road.

Thanks,

Gary

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I will have to drop by now that you've got your shop up and running. I just started turning pens and may soon run out of my scrap wood. I am still keeping my eye/ears open for that Magnolia for you. I almost had one but it cost to much to take down so they're gonna wait a while.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS