Finishing Workshop w/ Greg Paolini at The Woodworking Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
Attended a great finishing workshop with Gregory Paolini at The Woodworking Source in Mooresville Saturday! There were around a dozen attendees and we covered the majority of the concerns of the group from "looking for that one miracle finish", to dyes and color matching. Rick provided lots of wood samples, donuts and pizza and Greg stayed late to answer questions and demo HVLP spray guns. I'm still reviewing the literature and trying to let it all soak in (couldn't resist) because it was a lot of info in one day. I'm pretty sure everyone left with some new ideas, finish formulas and respect for professional finishers.

Thanks to Rick at the Woodworking Source for putting this together and to Greg for his patience and professional instruction. There are several pics in the Source workshops gallery here if I did this correctly, http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=2072.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
X2. I was there and also learned a lot. Thanks again Rick and Greg...:icon_thum

Last edited:

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
You folks are just too kind!

Thanks to all of you for spending the day with us! I'm glad I was able to share some of my knowledge, and answer a bunch of questions too.

Looking forward to my next visit to beautiful Mooresville!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS